Our Vision and Priorities
An ambitious and collaborative community which is proud of its heritage and excited by its diverse opportunities and future.
People – a borough where people of all ages are proud to work and play, live and stay.
- High quality, consistent and accessible public services which are right first time
- Build on our partnerships with statutory, community, voluntary and faith groups to work together to improve health and wellbeing
- Communities are empowered to make choices and be safer and stronger together
Place – a heritage-rich borough which is ambitious for its future.
- Roads, houses and public spaces that connect people and places
- Clean environments that everyone has reason to take pride in
- Fewer public buildings with better services
Prosperity – a borough which enables everyone to achieve their aspirations.
- Attractive opportunities for businesses and investors to enhance the local economy
- Vocational and academic education, skills and job opportunities for all
- Commercial, entrepreneurial and connected public services